Best Online Casinos
1. Sol Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 150 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €/$ 1000 ( Registration Link )
2. Fresh Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 100 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €/$ 200 ( Registration Link )
3. Jet Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 30 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €/$ 1000 ( Registration Link )
- Data Controller
- Information we collect
- How we use your personal data
- Disclosure of your information
- Retention of your information
- Data Security
- Your rights
- Contact us
- Verification Policy
The Data Controller is Zodiac Casino that is managed by Fresh Horizons Limited, Palm Grove House, PO Box 438, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, VG1110.
Personal information we collect about you
We may collect personal data that includes but is not limited to:
- Your name, date of birth and gender;
- Contact details such as your email or postal address, mobile or telephone number;
- Identification documents such as photo ID, proof of address, bank statements, utility bill (for obligations around customer due diligence and to establish the source of funds);
- Account username;
- Credit/debit card details or other financial payment data;
- Communication and/or information exchanged with you such as emails, phone calls, messages through our online chat service;
- Information about your account activity, including your deposits, withdrawals and wagers;
- Information about your online activity such as IP address, internet browser and devices used to access our services (please see our Cookies Policy for more details;
- Any other details as might be requested or obtained from you for the purpose of registration and maintaining your account.
We collect personal information about you when:
- You register for and use an account at Zodiac Casino;
- You get in touch with us; and
- A deposit or withdrawal is made by use of a financial instrument (cards, bank account or e-wallets).
How we use your personal data
We process your personal data on any one or more of the following legal basis:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract
- A legal obligation to use your data for a particular reason
- Your consent
- Necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party.
We use personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
Account setup: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, information about your device to set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support, verify your identity, process payment information and send important account and service information pursuant to our terms and conditions.
Verification: We process your personal information to verify your age and accuracy of your registration details, including disclosure of such information to third parties (e.g. financial institutions and third parties). This is required for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations.
Personalisation: We may also use personal information to assist us in developing new and improved services, based on customer preferences, our analysis of patterns or usage. This processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in delivering relevant content to improve your experience.
Risk Management: We process your personal information to verify your age and accuracy of your registration details, including disclosure of such information to third parties (e.g. financial institutions and third parties). This is required for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations.
Marketing Communication: We process personal data to deliver marketing communications across various mediums (electronic or otherwise) for the purposes of our legitimate interests. We may do this during the period of your relationship with us and unless instructed otherwise by you, for a reasonable period of time after the relationship has ended.
Marketing materials will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving future communications. You can also manage your information and update your marketing preferences at any time by contacting The Casino Support Centre. Please allow up to 48 hours for any changes you make to your marketing preferences to be fully processed. Also note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still be required to send you important information related to your accounts.
Regulatory and legal obligations: We may be required to use personal information for crime and fraud prevention and compliance with relevant regulatory obligations. We may also use personal information to respond to regulatory agencies and other public or government authorities.
Profiling or other automated individual decision making: In accordance with our legitimate interests, we may perform automated decision making or profiling to better understand your interests and preferences. The profiling may be based upon your location data, age, gameplay and other personal data. Please note, you do have certain rights in respect of automated decision making and profiling, where that decision may have a legal effect on you. Please see below the section on “Your rights” for more information about your rights.
Other purposes: We may be required to use and retain personal information for; risk management, to protect our rights, or property, or those of other parties in accordance with our legitimate interests.
Disclosure of your information
We may share some of your personal information with, or obtain personal data from the following categories of third parties:
We may, from time to time, retain trusted third parties, to process your information to provide us with services globally, including for customer support, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, and data analysis. As part of our agreements with our partners, we may be required to share your information for the purposes of calculating fees and benefits owed.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities.
To enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
To protect our rights, users, systems, and services.
Retention of your information
We keep your data for as long as is necessary for legal or business purposes. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it, we will either delete it securely or in certain cases, anonymise it. Please note that we may be required in certain circumstances to retain your information indefinitely (for example under our procedures on responsible gambling, self-exclusion and AML obligations).
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. We use technical measures such as encryption, tokenization and password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which your casino account information is held.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We will only transfer your personal data to countries which are considered as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where alternative arrangements and further assurance, such as certification schemes are in place to protect your rights which means the recipient must protect the data to the same standards as required within the EEA.
You can exercise certain rights with the personal information we process. Such rights include the access or ability to obtain copies of your personal information.
You can also seek to correct, amend or delete your personal information. Further, you can object to, place limitations or restrictions on how your personal information is processed.
Withdrawing your consent, for example to obtain marketing correspondence can also be done through opting out of such communications or contacting The Casino Support Centre.
Should you be unsatisfied for any reason, on how we manage your personal information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory outcome with us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your country.
These rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations.
Administrative fees maybe imposed where requests are manifestly excessive and/or unfounded
A request processing period of up to 30 days
For more information on these rights you can contact email@example.com
If any of your personal information changes, or if you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Fresh Horizons Limited, Palm Grove House, PO Box 438, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, VG1110.
- By registering an Account with Zodiac Casino, the Player is giving the Casino consent to conduct any verification as required.
- Zodiac Casino reserves the right to ask Players for verification documents following deposits and/or prior to executing a withdrawal.
- Where it is required for any fraud or anti-money laundering investigations, the Casino may request additional information to ascertain the Player’s source of funds and/or wealth.
For verification purposes, Zodiac Casino reserves the right to ask for a clear copy of (but is not limited to):
- Valid identity document (passport, national ID card or driver’s licence)
- A copy of the card in question showing the card holder name, or evidence of the deposit method used (if applicable)
- Documents confirming residence, such as a bank statement or utility bill, no older than 3 months
- Should it be deemed necessary Zodiac Casino may also require these documents to be certified by a registered Notary.
- Casino play at Zodiac Casino is available only to persons older than 19 years of age. Anyone using the casino software who is found to be under the age of 19 will have all game play voided and any winnings forfeited. Zodiac Casino may also report the matter to relevant authorities.
- Zodiac Casino reserves the right to seek information about the extent of the Player’s intended gambling during the verification process.
- Any documents provided to Zodiac Casino will be held in confidence and stored for five years from the date on which Player’s Account is closed (unless there is a regulatory reason which Casino must comply with which extends this period).
- Zodiac Casino takes a Risk based approach to mitigate the presence of money laundering, fraud and criminal activity. A Player’s account may be frozen and any payment withheld, where the casino is unable to verify the Player’s identity.
- The player consents to ILABS Inc on behalf of Zodiac Casino to perform a credit check for the purposes of identity verification using the information provided at registration.
Cookies are used to deliver a better and more personalised service for our users. This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we used them on our websites and ways to manage their use.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information, sent to and stored on your computer, mobile device or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are helpful as they allow a website to recognise a user’s device making access and navigation, much easier.
You can find more information about cookies at:
Cookies are used on the Website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- allow users to log into their casino account
- monitor and collect information about activities within the website
- assist in prevention of fraud purposes and general safeguarding of privacy
Cookies are typically used to improve and enhance the user experience and some cookies are essential for our website to function.
Usage of cookies falls into the following categories:
Session Management – these cookies enable use of the website, managing session information and allow users to navigate through the website.
Functionality – these cookies store information that remembers user specific preferences (e.g. preferred language, media settings).
Fraud Prevention – these cookies store information which assists us preventing fraudulent use of the website.
Tracking – these cookies help us determine how users landed on the website and storing this information. This assists us to manage any affiliate and marketing obligations.
Please note, any links to third party websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will control and manage any information you may submit. Should you decide to use any linked third party websites, we advise you read their cookies and privacy policies before proceeding.
To delete any cookies stored on your computer or stop cookies which track your browsing activity on the website, you can do so through your browser’s privacy settings (the settings may differ depending on which browser is used). If you require more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings please visit the sites mentioned above.
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies from our websites could result in your inability to access certain areas or features of the website. As an example, if you disable ‘session’ cookies you may experience difficulties logging into your casino account.
Updated: 5/20/2020 12:00:00 +1000